The College is administered by a Principal who is appointed by Health Department, Khyber Pukhtunkhwa. He is helped by other senior faculty members of the college and the academic council.
The Principal Will:
1. Carry out all academic, administrative and financial responsibilities assigned to him by the health department.
2. Represent the College at Institutional Management Council and other necessary forums.
3. Discharges all academic duties entrusted to him and deals with all the matters of academic interest in the Institution at all time.
4. Draw and promulgate the detailed teaching program for students in accordance with the decision of the Academic Council and Pakistan Medical & Dental Council.
5. Approved the agenda of the meetings of the college academic council.
6. The Principal will sign and issue academic functions of the college.
7. Preside over the various academic functions of the college.
8. Be responsible for the compilation of all dental education and research data in the institution.
9. Carries out all other duties that may be assigned to him from time to time by the Government Institutional management committee.