Social Welfare Society (SWS) has been established to server Poor s Students, indigent patients & for the welfare of College and hospital. The Purpose of this campaign is merely for the consent of GOD and is pure, free from all evils & politics.
IMPORTANCE & NEED OF SWS:
Being a government Institution a large number of poor students are achieving knowledge over here & many poor patients come for dental treatment. These poor students & patients need timely guidance & financial assistance.
SWS is ready in extending all possible support to all the poor students & especially in case of raising any casualties & disasters etc.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES OF SWS:
· To solve the problems of patients giving them support & guidance.
· Providing free book/Notes to the poor students & solving their problems.
· Donation of blood to needy patients.
· Participation in the progress Y welfare of college & hospital & to keep KCD Clean & Prosperous
· Preparing Students to cope with any disaster, by giving them the Basic Life support (BLS) training.
· Arranging free dental camps.
WINGS OF SWS & THEIR INTRODUCTION:
1. Blood Donor Wing:
· Its aim is to provide blood to needy patients at the time of emergency. For this purpose we have regular donors among our students.
2. Students Welfare wing:
· Its purpose is to help the students in solving their problems.
· Providing guidance & support to the new comers.
· Providing financial support to the needy students.
3. Patients care Wing:
· Financial support to the poor patients giving them free medicines.
· Their Guidance in hospital for better treatment.
4. Public Awareness & Dental Health education wing:
· Its purpose is to spread awareness about dentistry & dental diseases in our society by organizing different seminars & free dental camps.
5. Charity Wing:
· Its purpose is to collect charity from teachers, students & donors.
· Spending funds honestly on specific occasion & proper maintenance of all records.
1. Shafiq Ahmad (G.S) 0342-9686922
We invite all of you to please join us to serve these needy patients, students & society.
You can help us with money, time & guidance.